Friday, November 13, 2020

Arlo Micromodel miniatures "photoreview"

 

Recentely, I have baught from Arlo-Micromodels some cargo and "chain" style couplings. Soo I decided to review it for you!

                            On the photo above there is already one of the "chain" couplings on my loco. Now I just need to paint it, and weather it up! It makes my little "starter set" locomotive look a very detailed one!      



Here are some macro images from the cargo. The level of detail is very high, is this little things that sometime on a model railway do all the diference!

I can say that: If you want some cargo, couplings, and other kind of things to your model railway, Arlo is one of the best.

Check out their media:

Arlo Facebook 

Arlo website


No comments:

Trainspotting at Poceirão

  Another great afternon at Poceirão.23/11/2020